quarta-feira, 14 de abril de 2010

Teens

Such a beautiful time...
Time is everything in this place...
So young and so child!
Many ways...
Everything is changing, everything is changed and the same...
They don´t know they are and don´t know what they will be.
I see in their eyes;
I see a big future for some;
I see nothing in others, they are empty, deep, lost;
I love the teen students;
I love being here now;
I love seeing the future so near, so clear;
I love taking part of this in times like these!

4 comentários:

  1. Parabéns, continue a escrever... Faz bem colocar em palavras o que está em nosso eu.

    Um beijo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Obrigada Luuuuuuu!
    Fiquei feliz com seu comentário e concordo, acho muito importante se expressar seja lá como for...
    Beijos

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Que bom Pê...
    Titia te ama!
    Obrigada por passar por aqui...
    Bj bj bj

    ResponderExcluir